- Our Bamboo Robe is perfect for lounging around the house or just getting out of the shower!
- Regulates temperature and is extremely breathable: Bamboo fabric has micro-gaps, which aid in ventilation, meaning they trap cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter to regulate your body temperature, a key feature of women’s sleepwear.
- Luxuriously soft: Bamboo fabric is super soft and feels like a combination between silk and cotton. Bamboo fabric is often compared to the softness and luxurious feeling of cashmere.
- Anti-odour: Bamboo clothing naturally has anti-bacterial properties to fight odour.
- Non-irritating fabrics: The naturally smooth fibers of bamboo fabric lie flat against the skin, limiting skin irritation and sensitivity. Making it a convenient solution to sensitive and easily irritated skin.
- Toxin Free: Bamboo grows rapidly, needs very little water, fertilizer, or pesticides, and sequesters a large amount of carbon dioxide, absorbing five times more carbon dioxide and 35% more oxygen than similar plants.
- 95% Premium Viscose from Bamboo
- 5% Spandex
- To have your garment customized please follow the instructions:
1. Put the size and colour of the item you want in your cart.
2. Add a "Custom Embroidery" fee to your cart. This is found in the “Classic Collection” section. Embroidery is $40.00.
3. At the checkout in the notes section, please specify what you would like embroidered.
P.S. There is a 10 letter Maximum. Embroidery takes 4-5 business days.
As soon as my robe arrived, I slipped it on. The sizing was perfect. The fabric felt amazing. After a shower, it’s the most comfortable thing to slip into. When it’s time to treat myself to new pyjamas, I’ll definitely be ordering from Spiral. The perfect gift for girlfriends, sisters or moms.
I purchased the robe and there was a defect. I contacted the company and they were amazing in contacting me and sending out a new robe. Great customer service! The robe is extremely soft and looks great. Highly recommend.
Very soft, comfy and cute robe! I would recommend